|Remodeling is a great way to add value to your Alpharetta home and/or to “wait it out” until home values go up again. But it’s only
worth it if it’s done right. A poorly planned or shoddy remodeling project can actually take away from your home’s value. The best way to
start any home remodeling project is to interview and hire only qualified, licensed Alpharetta tradesmen who have the knowledge and
skill to take your project from start to finish with no headaches or holdups for you. Your Alpharetta Electrician is no exception!
How to Interview Electricians for a Remodeling Project:
1. Do you have a lifetime warranty?
2. Are you licensed, bonded, insured, and background checked?
3. Have you completed hundreds of other projects like mine?
4. Will all the work be outlined with written itemized pricing before you start?
5. Do you have all the tools and equipment needed to do my job perfectly?
6. Do you have the manpower to get the job done on time?
7. Is the electrician quoting my job the one who’ll be doing the work?
8. Can you work and schedule around the other trades?
9. Will every aspect of my project by completed to National Electrical Code standards?
10. Can you handle permitting from start to finish?
11. Is there someone (a “higher authority”) I can call if I don’t like your work?
12. Do you accept pay-as-you-go plans (so you don’t take my money and run)?
Any Alpharetta electrician should be able to answer each of these questions with a resounding “yes!”
How Does it Work?
Your Alpharetta Electrician meets with you and goes over the scope of work, including layout and design, pricing, permitting, work
scheduling, rough-in and final, and targeted completion date. This is the same electrician who will be doing the work (on his own or with a
team, depending on the project). We take on any size remodeling project in Alpharetta, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements,
bonus rooms, game rooms, in-law suites, and garage conversions. Some projects (moving wiring for wall demolition, adding lights or
outlets, etc.) can be completed the same day we come out. Even the largest remodeling projects usually require only a 1-3 day
turnaround time, tops. And when we’re done, you’re left with a perfect installation, a clean job site, and the peace of mind of a lifetime
warranty. You can’t beat that!
|Thrasher Electric, LLC
172 Marietta St.
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm